Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still not on CD?


3-10-10 Still not on CD?


I would love to buy any of these on legit issue CD’s!


BOCQUET, ROLAND PARADIA, COBRA FR

COB 37008

LP 1978? 10 TRKS Catharsis keyboard player, autographed

A charming French musician that I got to meet on a number of occasions


HOLLMER, LARS FRAN NATT IDAG, URSPAR SW

KRAX 2

LP 1983 14 TRKS Samla Mammas Manna keyboard player

The late Swedish keyboard composer / musician – my favorite solo album of his


I AM JOE'S MUSIC I AM JOE'S MUSIC, MUSHROOM AUS

L 38037

LP 1983 8 TRKS Fane Flaws, NZ artist

I got to meet Mr. Flaws in NZ in ‘87


KIRCHIN, BASIL WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS 3 + 4, ISLAND UK

HELP 18

LP 1974 2 TRKS

The late British experimental composer


ORCHID SPANGIAFORA FLEE PAST'S APE ELF, TWIN TONE US

TTR 7910

LP 1979 11 TRKS

I understand Twin Tone will burn you a CD-R of this…


RAGNAROK (Sweden) FJARILAR I MAGEN, SILENCE SW

SRS 4655

LP 1979 7 TRKS insert

Certainly never saw their 2nd (3rd?) album on CD! But I see so few Swedish CD’s, around here


RANDOM HOLD AVALANCHE, UPPER CLASS

DOUBLE CHIN 1

LPx2 1981 17 TRKS produced by Peter Hammill

I believe all the CD’s that have been released are of “demo tapes” and not this ‘finished’ Double LP


REICHEL, ACHIM AR 5 (AUTOVISION), ZEBRA DE

2949 016

LP 1974 6 TRKS

I love Achim Reichel’s stuff, and was sorry to see that his work had been heavily bootlegged…


ZAPPA, FRANK HOT RATS, REPRISE / BIZARRE US

RS 6396

LP 1971 6 TRKS

The “LP mix” has never been on CD – the remix is OK, but…the LP sound is better, to me


ZAZOU, HECTOR LA PERVERSITA, INVISIBLE FR

SCOPA 10005

LP 1980 9 TRKS poster

The late French experimental composer – a wonderful new wave album


What CD titles do you want to buy that don’t exist? The Method Actors used to be on this list – lo and behold – a proper CD of the 2-man M.A.’s now exists!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much has happened in the last 15 years. But there are REVOs that still need to exist, to wit:

1) Tourists - debut LP
2) Tourists - Reality Effect UK edition
3) Dr. Calcuus - Designer Beatnik
4) Gardening By Moonlight - Method in The Madness
5) Berlin Blondes - Building On The Sands
6) Holly + The Italians - The Right To Be Italian US mix
7) Peter Godwin - Correspondence
8) Metro - New Love
9) White Door - Windows
9) Victorian Parents - Silence Follows
10) The Passions - Michael & Miranda
11) Nyam Nyam - Hope Of Heaven
12) Jacqui Brooks/Intro - Sob Stories

More when I'm with my collection at home...

Ron Kane said...

With you right there on The Passions!

Brian Ware said...

Other than the previously mentioned Coconut Rough debut, I'm still waiting for M & M's "The World Is A Ball".

Ron, did they ever do the second Crocodiles LP?