Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Playlist

Vinyl:


WONDER STUFF – Sell The Free World

MI-SEX – Only Thinking

SCRITTI POLITTIPerfect Way (Single vers.)

FREEEZ – All The Way

LOEB, CAROLINE – A Quot Tu Penses? (Remix)

ACT, THE – Poison

PAPPALARDI, FELIX – Bring It With You When You Come

FINNEGAN, FLIP TOP – I’m Just Wild About Harry (mono)

NELSON, BILL – Decline and Fall

XTC – Strange Tales, Strange Tails

SOFT CELLBest Way To Kill, The

TERRY, BLAIR & ANOUCHKA – Missing

SELECTER, THE – Celebrate The Bullet

RARE BIRD – Diamonds

CARAVAN – Cecil Runs

MOMUS – Hairstyle Of The Devil, The

ALLEN, DAEVID – 333


2 comments:

chas_m said...

There are few songs that paint a picture of a particular time and place (and mood) as "Celebrate the Bullet."

Ron Kane said...

Yeah, but it looks like I wasn't exactly trying to do a particular theme here. Sometimes, I make a Playlist with an open issue of Smash Hits or something. "March, 1981" or thereabouts. Mainly, I just pull the records from the floor or wall and see what they sound like in '09. I made a C-90 for each and every month of the 80's. My C.O.W. memories can be re-lived most easily.