Sunday, April 12, 2009

Playlist

Playlist for Easter 2009, all CD's:

HOWE, STEVE – You Never Can Stay In One Place

STRAWBERRY ALARM CLOCK – Barefoot In Baltimore

WHO, THE – Circles

SAILOR – Girls Girls Girls

CAPTAIN SENSIBLE – Strawberry Dross (broken into many parts)

FIFTH AVENUE BAND – Fast Freight

SIMPLE MINDS – Veldt

GANG OF FOUR – I Parade Myself (remix)

KATCHE, MANU – So Groovy

NATIONAL HEALTH – Bryden Two-Step (For Amphibians), The – Part 2

DEE, DAVE / DOZY BEAKY MICK + TICH – I’m On The Up

TEA & SYMPHONY – Armchair Theatre

ENTWISTLE, JOHN – Window Shopper, The

DURY, IAN / BLOCKHEADS – Jack Shit George

MUD – Cat Crept In, The

GONG – Tried So Hard

REFUGEE – Papillion

SKIP BIFFERTY – When She Comes To Stay


2 comments:

Striegelm said...

This playlist for Easter 2009 looks great. I'd love to hear it. By the way, I've recently learned of a used record store that may have some of the country/western you were looking for. Please provide a short list and I'll see what I can do. Mary Striegel

Ron Kane said...

Will do, Mary-chan.