Friday, May 8, 2009

Playlist

Vinyl:


SHREIKBACK – Gunning For The Buddha

HENDRIX, JIMI – Stone Free (mono, 45 vers.)

BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS – You’ve Made Me So Very Happy

SIMON & GARFUNKEL – Baby Driver

DYLAN, BOB – Pledging My Time (mono, 45 vers.)

JEFFERSON AIRPLANE – Two Heads (mono, 45 vers.)

SPOOKY TOOTH – Feelin’ Bad

EDWARDS, JONATHAN – Sunshine

MICHAELS, LEE – Do You Know What I Mean

FIRESIGN THEATRE – Holygram’s Song, The

QUATRO, SUZI – 48 Crash (mono, 45 vers.)

SEEDS, THE – Pushin’ Too Hard (mono, 45 vers.)

SMALL, MILLIE – My Boy Lollipop

ALPERT, HERB / TJBAcapulco 1922

JETHRO TULL – Fallen On Hard Times

E.L.O. – In Old England Town

SYLVIAN, DAVID / RYUICHI SAKAMOTO – Heartbeat

THIRD WORLD – Sense Of Purpose

JONES, QUINCY – Ai No Corrida

FIRST CLASS – Too Many Golden Oldies

TARNEY & SPENCER – I’m Your Man Rock N’ Roll

FERRY, BRYAN – Heart On My Sleeve (mono, 45 vers.)

HEFTI, NEIL – Batman Theme (mono, 45 vers.)


My DSL service is meant to arrive by Mon. 5-11-09, we'll see...


2 comments:

DaViDz said...

"You've Made Me So Very Happy"? Wow, I never woulda guessed. Ever since I've re-appreciated Mr. Kooper, I can't listen to anything with David Clayton-Thomas on it.
"Sunshine": I'm a big Jonathan Edwards fan (and I don't mean Paul Weston). I have several of his LPs if you are missing anything.
"Sense Of Purpose": I think I have a 12" remix. I'll have to check.

Ron Kane said...

These days, I check 7" singles for alternate edits, mixes - you never know what you will find, hence my checking out a white label "YMMSVH" 45.